This is the archived version of Northumbria Police and Crime Commissioner. To view the new website click here
Banner Image of Northumbria PCC logo

How to Make A Request

Making A Request

If you cannot find the information you need on this website you can contact us and make a request for information in the following ways:

  • Send a letter including your name, address and any other details that could help us to find the information you require, please address this to:

Freedom of Information Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner for Northumbria Victory House Balliol Business Park Benton Lane Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 8EW

Please note: The PCC’s Office does not hold operational policing information. Requests of this nature should be sent directly to Northumbria Police. Visit the Northumbria Police website for further information.